CANCELLED - Hartlepool Live 2020
FIRST WAVE OF TICKETS ON SALE NOW! FIRST 100 TICKETS JUST £15!
Hartlepool has the hottest music scene in the World RN and following a sell-out event at the first ever Hartlepool Live in 2019, this multi-venue music festival is back back back back again, for a second outing.
Commissioned by Hartlepool Borough Council in partnership with local musician James Leonard Hewitson, the event attracts hundreds of festival-goers from all over the North. Stay tuned for the latest line-up announcements!
Terms and Conditions
- 14 and 15 year olds will need to attend with a responsible adult.
- Under 14’s are not permitted in the Town Hall Theatre after 10.30pm.
- A strict Challenge 25 Policy will be in operation in the venue.
- No backpacks or large bags will be admitted into the premises.
- Your ticket grants you entry into every venue associated with Hartlepool Live 2020. Please note, once at maximum capacity, the venues will operate on a One in One out system.
- People are encouraged to plan their day ahead of time for the best experience and to avoid missing bands they want to see.