Hartlepool Live 2019
We can now announce that a DJ set from Reverend and the Makers is the latest addition to the first-ever Hartlepool Live line up!
Hartlepool Borough Council is pleased to announce its first ever multi-venue music festival in conjunction with The Studio, Chilli Cake, The ConTemporary, Hops & Cheese and local musician, James Leonard Hewitson, as well as featuring the Town Hall Theatre.
We are mega excited to announce that Maximo Park frontman and local lad, Paul Smith is confirmed to headline the first ever Hartlepool Live! Joining Paul Smith will be PARA ALTA, PLAZA, Gallops, Max Bianco & the Bluehearts and Elaine Palmer to name a few.
The first wave of tickets sold out in a matter of hours, so don't miss out!
Tickets are available from www.destinationhartlepool.com or the box office on (01429) 890000 (Tuesdays-Fridays 10am – 4.30pm, Saturdays 10am–4pm).
There'll be something for everyone in this celebration of Hartlepool talent with some friends from the region appearing as well.
Supported by Hartlepool Borough Council
Terms and Conditions
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Under 14’s are not permitted in the Town Hall Theatre after 10.30pm.
- A strict Under 21 Policy will be in operation in the venue.
- No backpacks or large bags will be admitted into the premises.
- Strictly no outside food/drink to be consumed within the premises
- Your ticket grants you entry into every venue associated with Hartlepool Live 2019. Please note, once at maximum capacity, the venues will operate on a One in One out system.
- People are encouraged to plan their day ahead of time for the best experience and to avoid missing bands they want to see.