Hartlepool Live 2019
**LINE UP CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT**
A last minute line-up change to will see a Ross Millard (The Futureheads) DJ set replace the previously announced Reverend and the Makers DJ set.
Ross Millard, Vocalist and Guitarist of North East band The Futureheads will be taking to the DJ stand and continuing the party from 11pm – 12am on Saturday at Hartlepool Town Hall Theatre.
Hartlepool Borough Council is pleased to announce its first ever multi-venue music festival in conjunction with The Studio, Chilli Cake, The ConTemporary, Hops & Cheese and local musician, James Leonard Hewitson, as well as featuring the Town Hall Theatre.
We are mega excited to announce that Maximo Park frontman and local lad, Paul Smith is confirmed to headline the first ever Hartlepool Live! Joining Paul Smith will be PARA ALTA, PLAZA, Gallops, Max Bianco & the Bluehearts and Elaine Palmer to name a few.
LOW TICKET WARNING CLOSE TO SELLING OUT
Tickets are available from www.destinationhartlepool.com or the box office on (01429) 890000 (Tuesdays-Fridays 10am – 4.30pm, Saturdays 10am–4pm).
There'll be something for everyone in this celebration of Hartlepool talent with some friends from the region appearing as well.
Supported by Hartlepool Borough Council.
Schedule of Line-up
Wristband Collection is located at Hartlepool Town Hall Theatre and will be open from 1pm until 9pm.
Wristbands will be required to access all of the venues during Hartlepool Live, including the after-parties.
Tickets can only be collected by the named ticket buyer and proof of identification (e.g. Bank Card, Driving License, Passport) must be brought to ensure collection. You will be responsible for distributing wristbands to your whole party.
Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event sells out and a waiting list is established. Any remaining tickets will also be on sale at Hartlepool Town Hall Theatre.
Terms and Conditions
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
- Under 14’s are not permitted in the Town Hall Theatre after 10.30pm.
- A strict Under 21 Policy will be in operation in the venue.
- No backpacks or large bags will be admitted into the premises.
- Strictly no outside food/drink to be consumed within the premises
- Your ticket grants you entry into every venue associated with Hartlepool Live 2019. Please note, once at maximum capacity, the venues will operate on a One in One out system.
- People are encouraged to plan their day ahead of time for the best experience and to avoid missing bands they want to see.